Wallace Building Contractors has some large and interesting projects coming up in 2019 and we are looking for hard working motivated formworkers to join our team. Send your CV and details to email@example.com
Jobs currently advertised:
Wallace Building Contractors is a 60 year old family business specialising in Commercial Formwork and Concrete construction on large contracts throughout the Wellington Region. We have a reputation of being the best in our field and as such work on the most public and high profile sites in Wellington.
We are looking for a Site Foreman / Leading hand with supervisory experience and a passion for Formwork and Concrete Construction.
Our projects range from small 3 month contracts to 3 year builds and we are looking for someone to complement our existing Foreman on larger projects or depending on experience run your own site. We have 3 years forward workload on a variety of projects and pride ourselves on our stable employee retention with good working conditions and an inclusive team.
In this role you will work in a Foreman / Leading hand capacity whilst also working on a hands on basis. With a high level of commercial construction skill and knowledge, in this role you will lead by example.
• Good experience in commercial formwork systems
• Be a strong, charismatic leader
• Great organisational skills
• Able to stay calm under pressure
• Fun, positive attitude
• Health and safety is a huge focus of Wallace Building Contractors, so you will be a vital part of enforcing and maintaining a safe workplace.
• Be able to pass regular drug tests
• Ability to do a professional job with the goal of zero defects.
Ideally you will hold one or more of the following:
• Current Site Safe Passport
• EWP license
• Working at Heights tickets
• First Aid Certificate
• National Certificate in Concrete Construction
• National Certificate in Carpentry
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Formwork (6580-02)
Good remuneration rates will be based on experience and references.
44 Hours per week with time and a half paid on Saturdays when required to work.
You will need to provide a CV with previous commercial formwork experience and provide evidence of previous supervisory roles.
Visit www.wallacebuilding.co.nz for more information and contact details.